Maud Megens Group Water Polo Lesson
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Grab a group of friends and learn from one of the World's Best?
Officially named to the Netherlands' Olympic Team for Tokyo, Megens has been a member of the Dutch Senior National Team since 2013 and was a member of the Dutch Junior National Team for five years. Maud was the second leading scorer at the 2019 FINA World Championships with 20 goals. Named to Media All-Star Team at 2019 FINA World Championships. Was tied as top scorer at the 2019 FINA World League Super Final. Maud helped the Netherlands win the 2018 European Championship. Took silver at the 2014 European Championships and bronze at the FINA World League Championships in 2015. Also placed second in the 2015 World Championships and the 2016 European Championships. Named to the All-Star Team during the 2015 World Championships and was the runner-up for Best European Player in 2015.
- 2019 Total Water Polo 7th Best player in the world
- 2021 Peter Coutinho Award Winner
- 3-Time First-Team All American
- ACWPC National Player of the Year
- 2-time NCAA National Champion
- 170+ Games for the Netherlands National Team
- 330+ Goals for the Netherlands National Team
- 2020 Tokyo Olympian
Benefits of a Group Lesson
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
- Group lesson for athletes of all ages with a specialist coach
- Perfect for a group of up to 5
- Suited for positional play
- Specific water polo skill techniques and strategies to improve performance
- Tailored to your individual needs
- 60 minutes duration
- you will be contacted upon purchase to sort all details including coach, pool, time etc.
Duration: 60 Minutes