Keesja Gofers Private Water Polo Lesson
Do you want to learn from one of Australia's best player coaches!
Keesja has had a water polo career that is the envy of most, having established herself as one of the best left drivers in the world. Keesja plays at a frenetic pace, countering her opponents with her speed and fitness, then finishing them with her deadly accurate shot. Keesja has played for the national team for over 170 games, representing Australia at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro and 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo!
Keesja loves to help young players and will be a guest coach at our Monday session, taking time away from her busy training schedule with the Aussie Stingers.
- 2019 World Championship Bronze Medalist
- 2013 World Championships Silver Medalist
- 2018/19 Greek League Champion with Olympiacos Piraeus
- 2018/19 Champions League Runner-up with Olympiacos Piraeus
- 2016 Rio and 2020 Toyko Olympian
- 200+ Games for the Aussie Stingers
- 300 AWL Games
- 2x AWL Champion
- 2x AWL MVP
- 2007 Junior World Champion
Benefits of our Private Lessons
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
- Private lesson for athletes of all ages with a specialist coach
- Suited for positional play
- Specific water polo skill techniques and strategies to improve performance
- Tailored to your individual needs
- 60 minutes duration
- you will be contacted upon purchase to sort all details including coach, pool, time etc.