Position Title: Casual Retail Assistant
Company: KAP7 Australia
Location: Various opportunities around Australia, particularly NSW, QLD and Western Australia. Contact us for more information on where events and our pop-up stores are likely to be.
Working Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm during events
Pay: Compensation according to the award of Retail Employee Level 1, relevant to age.
KAP7 Australia is seeking multiple highly motivated and customer-focused Casual Retail Assistants to join our team during 2024, as we continue to grow our presence around water polo events around Australia. You will be required to pick up/receive stock from our main warehouse before the event, set up a stall at the event during agreed hours, engage with customers and be knowledgeable of our products, while having a good time and being a great ambassador of our brand.
- Customer Service: Serve customers at our stall locations, providing excellent service, product information, and assistance.
- Point of Sale (POS): Utilize our POS system (Shopify) to manage transactions, look up items, and process orders accurately.
- Stock Management: Collaborate with the manager to ensure stock levels are sufficient and accurate, restocking as necessary.
- Setup and Packing: Assist in setting up and packing down the stall locations each day to maintain an organized and appealing display.
- Sending photos/videos of the event to Social Media Manager
- A solid understanding of water polo products, with a particular emphasis on KAP7 products.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is viewed favourably but not mandatory.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Self-starting and able to troubleshoot problems on the fly.
- Reliability and a strong work ethic.
- Interest in earning extra income.
- Ideal for siblings of players looking to earn extra money while at the pool.
- Compensation according to the award of Retail Employee Level 1, relevant to age.
- Access to employee discounts on KAP7 products.
- Branded KAP7 uniform.
- Travel and food allowances when out of metropolitan areas
If you are passionate about water polo and eager to work in a dynamic retail environment, we encourage you to apply for the position of Casual Retail Assistant with KAP7 Australia.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and enthusiasm for the role to Scott Nicholson (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will contact successful applicants to interview and then move forward from there.
KAP7 Australia is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.