Scott Nicholson Private Water Polo Lesson
Scott Nicholson an Australian U20 representative and member of the Australian University Team in 2011, Nicholson has been involved in the sport at the highest levels. He has played in over 250 Australian Water Polo League (AWL) games and was a part of the 2018 AWL Championship team.
Nicholson's coaching achievements are equally impressive. In 2022, he led the U17 boys National team to a championship victory, and in 2023, he coached the AWL Women's championship-winning team. He is currently the head coach of the Sydney Uni Women's water polo team, a position he has held since 2021.
In addition to his success in water polo, Nicholson has also represented Australia in beach water polo and beach handball. He served as the Australian Women's Beach Water Polo Coach in 2023 and coached the Australian NAGP Boys and Girls team that same year. Nicholson has also been a member of the Australian Beach Handball Rep team from 2013 to 2020, participating in over 50 IHF events.
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS
- Private lesson for athletes of all ages with a specialist coach
- Suited for positional play
- Specific water polo skill techniques and strategies to improve performance
- Tailored to your individual needs
- 60 minutes duration
- you will be contacted upon purchase to sort all details including coach, pool, time etc.
**Please note if cancelled within 36hrs of lesson, full session fee will apply**